Information for Applicants
Funds are awarded on the basis of a written application. Incoming applications are first evaluated to determine their basic eligibility. Please provide as complete an application as possible so that we can evaluate the project's eligibility more quickly. The necessary documents are listed in the Checklist (PDF; currently only available in German).
- Download and print the checklist.
- The applications must include all required documents. Please do not bind the documents together.
- If you are unable to provide any of the requested information, please explain why this is the case on page 4 of the checklist.
- Sign the checklist and submit this form as the cover sheet of your application documents.
- Send the complete application to us by mail.
Incomplete applications unfortunately cannot be processed and will be returned.Kindly note that we are unable to process your application without your consent to data processing.
If you would like to make a preliminary inquiry before preparing an application, please provide the following information. Inquiries may be sent via e-mail to anfragen(at)sagst.de.
- Name of applicant or organisation and legal form
- Proof of non-profit status / charitable status
- Short description of the project
- Cost, financing and time schedule of the project in brief
Possible grant amounts depend on
- our possibilities
- the number of applications received and their need and urgency
- and above all on a reasonable ratio of the grant amount provided by the foundation in relation to the costs of the entire project or project part.
Appeals for Donations
Please understand that we are not able to respond to general appeals for donations.
Please direct written inquiries and applications to:
Software AG Foundation
Am Eichwäldchen 6
If you have already received a case reference number from the foundation (PXXXXX), please include this number every time you contact us. This enables us to assist you more quickly.